Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register
Southern Comforts Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature now SHOWING

Go down

Signature now SHOWING Empty Signature now SHOWING

Post by ladyanne101 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 am

With the help of my darling husband who is a moderator at his record forum ..he showed me where go to make the changes. I can usually figure things out..but that had me baffled as I looked but didn't see it. Thank you darling dear hubby..lol.

Anyway..NOW..when you post AGAIN your signature should show up..if you use the file host..you have to sign in with your email you used here and your pass word...and then you can browse your computer for the file..hit host it on bottom and then at the very bottom of the codes ..use the last one..copy it ..hit the button next to the one for the pictures..paste the code into that and bam you have a signature..(one looks like a photo and a save icon and the other looks like a little picture)

I posted in my signature what programs I use as well as what operating system I am on so that it is easier to help others when you can see what they use and visa versa...I am not telling you all to do it..it is just another one of my um suggestions..lol I know I have suggested a lot lately..lol.

Anyway ..time for me to go to bed..hugs everyone..until tomorrow..Anne Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce
ladyanne101
ladyanne101

Back to top Go down