Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register
Southern Comforts Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizazz Pixels - New Designer at Southern Comfort Scraps

Go down

Pizazz Pixels - New Designer at Southern Comfort Scraps Empty Pizazz Pixels - New Designer at Southern Comfort Scraps

Post by pizazz Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 am

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be joining this group of friendly, encouraging, and talented designers:D

I have been digital scrapbooking for several years now because my friend introduced me to this wonderful hobby. Last year, I started designing my own papers and elements to customize my own layouts. I really enjoy this creative process and have recently started selling my kits. I just love to work with colors and ideas and I try to push myself to create unique, usable types of papers and elements.

Besides designing and creating layouts, I enjoy spending time with my family. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have two children together. Our oldest is a 10 year old girl and our youngest is a 7 year old boy. We have one pet, a Sheltie dog. During the summer, we also become foster parents to the various bugs, insects, and reptiles that our children find.

I cannot wait to get to know all of you better!

pizazz

Back to top Go down