Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register
Southern Comforts Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!!

3 posters

Go down

Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!! Empty Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!!

Post by missdamsel Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 am

Hi everyone! I am Missi from Damsel Designs. I am new here at SCS and will be opening my store April 1st. I have spent the last couple days getting all my current products repackaged and uploaded n my ftp. Wow, what a task. A couple more days and I will be ready to start putting it into my store to get ready for my Grand Opening!

I live in Middle Tennessee, just moved here in December. I am a wife of 24 years and mother of 5 kids (only 1 left at home, she is 14), mom in law to 1 (soon to be 2) and Grandma to 4 great kids! I have a lot going on in my life with my daughter having multiple chronic illnesses, a granddaughter with seizure disorder and a grandson who is in the early stages of diabetes (once he starts insulin I will go stay with them to train them and help out since I have been dealing with my daughter's diabetes for 12 of her 14 years).

I am excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

missdamsel
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!! Empty Re: Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!!

Post by ladyanne101 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am

Hello Missi..I am Anne and I am also a new designer here. I have yet to finish all my stuff for the store but I am also hoping to have it done in the next few days.

It is a small world..I also live in Tennessee, Eastern part. Kingsport Area..if you ever get up my way stop by I would love to meet ya in person . Hugs Anne
ladyanne101
ladyanne101

Back to top Go down

Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!! Empty Re: Damsel Designs - Opening April 1st!!

Post by Bright Eyes Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Really small world. My hubby and I lived in Millington, TN 3 different times. Yep... he was in the Navy and going to the Navy schools there at the time. He is retired now thank heavens.

I have introduced myself to both of you... but had to pop in and say how excited I am part of the Creative Team for SCS as of this week. Guess we all learn as we go along together.

Look forward to seeing your design kits.

Bright Eyes
Creative Team
Creative Team

http://beautifulbrighteyes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down