Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register
Southern Comforts Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Please introduce yourselves here

3 posters

Go down

Members Please introduce yourselves here Empty Members Please introduce yourselves here

Post by Admin Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm

start a 'new topic' in the forum to introduce yourselves. welcome to our forum and I sure hope you enjoy it here. we are just getting started so keep coming back. we will have challenges and all kinds of stuff soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://southerncomfortscraps.com

Back to top Go down

Members Please introduce yourselves here Empty Re: Members Please introduce yourselves here

Post by nannyjean Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Hello,I go by the name of nanny Jean in scrapbook land, i love to do fantasy pages most of all, but i do like to have a dabble in other themes,i love challenges it gets the brain matter working lol,

I am living in Windsor UK but origional i am from Merseyside,
I have two children , and three grandchildren,and a lovely hubby of 29 years ...

I look forward to taking part and of course making some lovely friends too .. Very Happy

nannyjean

Back to top Go down

Members Please introduce yourselves here Empty Re: Members Please introduce yourselves here

Post by Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello nanny Jean, nice to meet you. I am Echo the forum and store owner. I hope we can offer you some things of interest here. If you think of anything we might do to make your visit more enjoyable please feel free to let me know.
Huggers
echo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://southerncomfortscraps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrapper Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello, I go by the name of scrapper in the Digital Scrapbook Land Smile

My real name is Jemima - use this name ONLY in PM's please or email Smile

I have come over by Dana of Dana's Creative Studio's invitation - thanks so much Dana - I look forward to working with you soon Smile

I love doing digital scrapbooking which I have been doing for approx. 5 yrs now & I'm still learning new tricks Smile

I look forward to meeting you all & seeing new layouts for inspiration Smile

scrapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum